Thirsty Bee Meadery (108 Commerce St. Tomball, TX), is looking for someone who enjoys customer service to join our team. At our tasting room in the heart of Old Town Tomball, we are looking for team members who are hardworking and enthusiastic about delivering the best customer service, and mead, as possible. We require our employees to do more than just serve drinks. Our team promotes our products on social media, is involved with web design, brainstorms ideas for events, stays involved with our community and more!
In addition to our tasting room, TBM team members manage our booth at farmers markets in the Houston area (Houston, , Humble, Tomball, Cypress, Katy, and more) every weekend to sell our mead. We depend on our team to provide exceptional service outside of our meadery and represent our brand. If you are interested in working at TBM but are only available on weekends, we still highly encourage you to apply to sell our mead at farmers markets. There are also positions available for those in the Galveston area.
We are actively hiring, so if you’re interested, please complete our Online Application ASAP and provide a contact number to schedule an interview.
- Manage day-to-day operations at our Meadery in Tomball
- Manage booths at Farmers Markets in the Houston area (Houston, Humble, Tomball, Cypress, Katy, etc.) OR in the Galveston area (Galveston Island, Dickinson, Texas City, Kemah, etc.)
- Offer samples and sell our mead products at the local farmer’s market
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome
- Answer any questions the customers may have
- Assist customers with samples and in preparing their orders
- Clean work area as needed to maintain a tidy work environment
- Employees of TBM must be at least 18 years of age to legally sell alcohol in the State of Texas. Ideally, we would like our team members to be 21+ years of age.
- Friendly attitude and enjoys being around people
- Works well with others, a real team player
- Must have reliable transportation (car or truck) to pick up and drop off market equipment (before and after market)
- Responsible and available most, if not all, Sundays
- Good communication skills with customers
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, please follow the link to our online application and our Hiring Manager will reach out to you shortly!
Click Here to apply to Thirsty Bee Meadery
Click Here to apply to Thirsty Bee Meadery Markets *please fill out this application if you are only interested in working markets on the weekend*
Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions, please call Thirsty Bee Meadery at 281-826-3290.